Monday, July 16, 2007

 

Lost A Few LBS

Going into the company exercise room, I hesitated weighing myself. I thought I have lost about 2 lbs. When I weighed myself, I had lost 4 1/2 lbs for a weigh in of 122 1/2lbs.

The work week last week wasn't difficult, but the weekend was excruciating. Scott is eating what I make, but he still chooses to stop at the fast food places on our way to and from the bay house. I refuse to eat the salads those places have because I am really bored with them. One more week to go on phase 1.

I am glad to be back in the office at work because the gals I work with eat very healthy and love to exercise. I am not into exercising yet, but quicker weight loss goals may help prod me to go walk a few miles a week. They don't know I am trying to lose weight and eat healthier, but their habits are helpful in encouraging me to lose weight.

By the way, eating healthy is expensive! Especially when fast food specials are not an option or my weekly meals of mac and cheese or spaghetti. Mmmm...spaghetti. I have to go think of something else to do because my mouth is watering.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?