Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 

Took a Huge Break

I've been out for a while. I didn't really want to say what was going on, but now I can express my feelings.

I thought I was PG. Seems I really was just under a lot of stress from work and sorting out all the paperwork for the mortgage for the vacation house which caused me to be late by two weeks. At first I was scared, then a few days later I was excited. Finally, I decided to take a PG test which said "Not Pregnant". I was sooooo dissappointed. Scott and I don't have a problem getting pregnant, but the doctors have advised against it.

I was scared because of the health risk. Then I was excited and hopeful I would be able to overcome some of the health concerns. I haven't told Scott about what happened. No use freaking him out about it.

Comments:
Oh, I'm sorry. That must have been dissapointing. I used to hate when I was even a few days late because it always made me get my hopes up.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?