Friday, May 05, 2006

 

SoS Certified

Thanks to Alexa at Paperchase, our Texas docs are certified. She has Fedex'ed Scott's Louisiana Certified doc along with our Texas certified docs to Cindy in Houston from ChinaDocs.Com. Cindy will take them on Monday to the Houston Chinese Consulate.

Next Monday must be a significant day. Last night, we had three terrible thunderstorms roll in. This morning, the alarm went off, and I sat up quickly and said "What time is it? Is it Monday?" I have no earthly idea why I asked if is Monday. I really was confused what day it was because the last 36 hours have almost been non-stop dossier prepping and very little sleep.

You would think blogging at 10pm would be the last thing I want to do right now. I am soooo tired that I can't sleep. I hate when that happens.

Comments:
Congratulations on getting certified. You'll be DTC in no time!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?