Monday, May 15, 2006

 

Replacement Car Parts

I paid off my car last month. WooHoo! I have a few things which need to be replaced. Well, really they don't, but I would like to get them fixed. My fog lamp on the driver side is cracked and the handle of the sunshade on my sunroof broke off from brittleness. I was told I have to replace the whole fog lamp housing and replace the complete sunshade. The total came out to $800 without labor. Completely outrageous! Why can't the car company sell small parts? What a rip off!

I don't how long I will keep the car. It has less than 50,000 miles on it. If we get a referral for one child, I'll keep the car. If we get two, then we'll probably trade the car in for a mini-van. I shudder when I say those words. I do NOT think of myself as a mad mom in a mini-van. I always envisioned my next car as a convertible, but somewhere between the five years of car ownership we wanted to start a family.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?