Saturday, May 27, 2006

 

Dog Damage

Today I was shopping at cooking.com to replace the soup pot Heidi pulled off the counter ( http://journeyofanadoption.blogspot.com/2006/04/it-has-been-while.htm ). Sheesh! The sucker cost $120 to buy another one. I don't think I paid that much for it. I believe it was on sale for more than half of that price. Still expensive. The pot isn't damaged where it alters the way food cooks, but the handle broke off. It is made of cast iron and fell 4 feet. There is nothing wrong with the pot, but the area where it broke off now has rust. It is just unsightly and I don't like it. I don't think there is a way to seal it. Oh well, I guess I'll have to live with it.

...and I was thinking of adopting another dog today. I was at Wally World and there was someone giving away free German Shepherd/Lab mix puppies. So cute and fluffy. Now, I am glad I didn't after seeing the damage from one dog. Besides, Scott is out of town and he probably would have divorced me for getting another pet without consulting him. Ha!Ha!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?