Friday, April 28, 2006

 

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by David & Debbie a few weeks ago (I am just getting a chance to spend time on blogging and updating my adoption documents)

6 Weird Things About Me

1. I get Pavlov's dog syndrome anytime I smell, see or someone mentions pickles. I love pickles. My favorite is Sour Dill. I also have about 10 jars of pickles in my refrigerator. I'll be back, I have to go grab a pickle to snack on.

2. When I am washing dishes, I have an OCD problem of drying my hands constantly.

3. I have 15 bottles of lotion/body oil and a zillion tubes of chapstick around my house, in my car, on my office desk, in my purse because I can't stand having rough skin or dry lips.

4. I have to sleep with a body pillow. My husband calls it the "I have a headache tonight" pillow because it interfers with his ability to be intimate. I don't do it intentionally. It is comfortable. When we travel, I have to usually ask the hotel to bring extra pillows into the room so I can snuggle. By the way, I slept with a Winnie The Pooh until I was 13 years old.

5. I have never been able to memorize the 7 through 9 multiplication table.

6. I'm only comfortable getting blood taken from my left arm. I get very anxious when they try to take if from my right arm. It is just within the last year I have gotten over my fear of needles.


=====

Well, we are under a tornado watch and thunderstorms are heading our way, so I need to shut down for the evening. I don't want to chance having my electronics fried.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?