Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 

New Cell Phone


I finally decided to get a new cell phone. The Motorola RAZR pink. Actually, I've been thinking about getting a new cell phone for six months, but couldn't find a phone I liked. I originally was an AT&T legacy customer. The cell phone I was using was a Sony Ericson. In the 2 years I have had that phone, I have never really been able to use all the features because the phone is for a power user. Get me in front of a computer, I am a power user. Put a cell phone in my hand and you would think I've never seen one before. This time, I am going to RTFM and try to use this phone to its full capabilities.

I sent off our I-600A today. Yipee!! I also received Scott's Secretary of State certified birth certificate. Hurray!! What a nice Ash Wednesday present.

The other thing good that happened today was our back yard neighbor, who has the most yappy dogs I have ever heard, SOLD his house today. We've tried to negotiate with that man, but he says he doesn't care for the dogs and he says they were his ex-wife's. So, he only shelters them during the evening in his house, but they are outside all day, every day. If he doesn't come home from a party, they bark all night nonstop. We've even had the Sheriff's department come out here, but there is nothing they can do since we haven't been annexed by the city. So we are out of jurisdiction to enforce any laws. It falls onto our home owners assocation. The home owners association sent him many warnings and fines. He pays the fines each time. Scott and I love animals but we actually had morbid, law breaking, thoughts about silencing the dogs for the past three years.

I was going to write about 2005 Mardi Gras, but if nothing exciting happens tomorrow, I will bore you with the story.

Comments:
Fellow Texan here. I apologize if I have already introduced myself. Just wanted to say congrats on sending off the I600A. And the new phone :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?