Friday, February 24, 2006

 

Visit With My Neighbor

I saw my very pregnant neighbor walking past our house with her 2 year old son. I went outside to say "hi" and see how she was feeling. We both felt awkward at first, but we both settled into a friendly chat. Her son was trying to show me the ant beds in our front yard. Ha!Ha! He kept telling me "ouchy".

I finally opened the package Infamil sent to me. It had two half pint sizes of dry soy and regular formula. The expiration date had October of 2008. Well, at least they won't spoil. We have set our expectations set to travel at the very latest September 2007 to China.

My husband said our child will probably hate the formula and we will have to stock up on their preferred Chinese brand and bring it home with us.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?