Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Unwelcome Surprise

Today would be exactly one month to the due date of my son. I have been trying to put it at the back of my mind and not think about it. The only current reminder I have is my neighbor who's due date is the same week. She has been really sensitive toward our experience, but she has stayed away as her tummy grows. She doesn't want to upset me.

I arrived home this evening and checked the mail. Infamil mailed me a box of samples and other goodies to congratulate me on the impending arrival of my child. Just lovely! It is going to be a tough four weeks. Maybe I can bury myself by doing a lot of overtime so I can make extra money to help pay for the adoption?

At this time, I am not sad. I probably will take the day off on my due date and go to the spa.

Comments:
So sorry...
Take good care of yourself. The spa day sounds like a good idea.
 
I can completely understand your feelings and the journey you are on. We lost our Daughter Sophia just 8 weeks from our due date back the week before Tahnksgiving. It took me to get past her due date before the dialy tears stopped flowing. She is with us forever, we'll just never get to have her in our lives. We decided to adopt from CHina In december and are finishing up our homestudy. Best of luck. thebryantbunch.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?