Tuesday, February 28, 2006

 

Looking for Adoption Themed Song for Video

Scott is going to create an adoption video using Adobe Premiere when we return from China with our bundle of joy. He has left it up to me to find a few songs which can be used in the background. I figure I have a lot of time on my hands. Ha!Ha!

The list I have so far, in no particular order:


Three others I have not heard of, but found on i-tunes:


I really like Alegria, but the tone of the song may sound too serious. Baby Mine makes me boo hoo everytime I listen to it. Scott really doesn't like Celine's voice. I like Aria, but I don't know what the words mean since it is Italian (I think).

I am still not too sure whether we should use music with lyrics or only instrumentals.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?