Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 

Thank goodness it is Wednesday

Tomorrow, Ms. executive adminstrator comes back from vacation. However, I know she is going to be put on corrective action / performance plan because the Big Boss has asked me to request a change in her passwords for the computer and telephone. I put a few calls into some other executive administrators to send me their resumes because I know someone (and didn't mention a department or manager) may be looking for an admin soon.


I have to be in the office early...8am. I know, I know. It doesn't seem early, but hey! I am used to walking into the office at 9:15am. Yes, I know, a very nice office to work at. Aye? Sales and Marketing have three clients coming in and I have to help out because one admin is sick with the flu and Ms. Exec Admin comes in from vacation not knowing about these meetings. Don't worry, I called in the forces. I asked an admin who works part-time to work a full day tomorrow.

Scott had to go get our doctor reports notarized. He was so proud of himself because he was able to help out. [ He doesn't know I called the doctors office early this morning to speak to the office manager to make sure all the papers were in order or to make sure to not let the doctors go to lunch until after they signed the docs in front of the notary. ] When he returned to the office, he called me to walk to his office to see the notorized documents. I walked into his office and he looked like a strutting peacock. Then I looked over the documents and quietly asked

ummm....honey...why did my doctor date this test 12/26/06?

and what about the two questions your doctor didn't answer?

The winds went out of his sail pretty quickly. I was trying to be so sensitive. Poor guy. He says "sweetheart, this is why you are responsible for the dossier. You're good at the small details."

Now, I have to go back this Friday to get them corrected. Crap! I know we are going to have to get these docs rewritten and notarized again because I have a gut feeling the scratch outs won't be accepted by our agency.

Comments:
At least you found it before you had it state certified and shipped it to your agency.....like we did!

I know that doesn't help your situation. But I thought I would shed some light.

Keep looking toward the light. Your sweetie will be here before you know it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?