Thursday, January 19, 2006

 

Tag, I'm it.

Thanks for telling me what being tagged means. I was in the dark there for a while. I'm scared of the dark.

What were you doing ten years ago: I moved out to my first apartment. Worked two jobs to pay for rent and my car. Oh! and to go party. (Yes, I somehow found time to do that) Met my husband.

What were you doing one year ago: I got laid off a year ago. One day after being let go, I was picked up by another department.

Five snacks I enjoy:

1. banana chips
2. fruit leather
3. Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia
4. gourmet chocolate
5. Funions

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Buy a yacht
2. set up schools around the world for underpriveleged girls
3. get a personal trainer
4. lyposuction
5. travel around the world in my own jet

Five bad habits:

1. biting my fingernails
2. not listening
3. leaving dirty clothes on the floor
4. piling shoes under my desk (that's where they're at!)
5. drinking a few sips of soda pop and then leaving the full can on the counter (drives Scott nuts!)

Five things I like doing:

1. blogging
2. reading
3. amusement parks
4. thrift store shopping
5. sleeping

Five things I would NEVER wear, buy, or get new again:

1. wear spandex pants (it's a right, not a priviledge)
2. buy a new car
3. pay full price for anything (my husband says I can find the 50%-75% off rack from a mile away)
4. buy a breadmaker (as if I ever make bread)
5. buy single-ply toilet paper
6. (this warrants a 6th item) wear a home hair perm again given to me by my grandmother. [Bless her heart. She made me look like a sheep dog. I didn't realize it until about 10 years later when I was looking at the pictures.]

Five favorite toys/games:

1. laptop computer
2. Merlin (that red electronic toy)
3. lemon twist
4. Scrabble
5. View Master

Call me dense, but I can't figure out the rest of this tag game. So I'll leave like this because I just may go cross-eyed from reading and re-reading the directions.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?