Tuesday, January 17, 2006

 

Southern Hospitality

Today, I received the certified birth card from Louisiana. The Secretary of State office created a new fedex airbill which put my address as the returning address. How nice of them. I was really worried since I put the Secretary of State as the returning address.

Now I know, since I am going to have to do this again when Scott's birth certificate arrives. I wish I found out the opening of the vital records office sooner. If I recall correctly, VitalChek just put out the notice the first week of January that the office is open for expedited processing through them.

I-600 update: I am sending the form in without the home study and Scott's birth certificate. Instead, I am sending in a copy of his birthcard and the signature page of his passport along with a letter stating the reason why I sent a birthcard.

I'll send Scott's birth certificate when it comes in. It should arrive at about the same time as our homestudy. It is better to have too much information than too little information.

Tomorrow, Scott and I have our doctor appointments to complete our medical form. We can't get our homestudy report completed without that document. I'm not looking forward to getting my blood drawn. I hate anything with a needle. I can feel my heart beating faster and the anxiety setting in as I type this. I just have to remember it is a few seconds of "ouch" for a lifetime of hugs.

Comments:
Don't worry too much about the doctor visit. I too do not like having blood taken, it will be over before you know it.

I also wanted to let you know that I tagged you, so if you go to my site you will see were I was also tagged. If you don't want to do it I totally understand and will remove you from the list.

storyofava.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?