Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

I've Been Tagged

AND I have no idea what it means. I've been tagged by Story of Ava. I'm a newbie when it comes to blogging. Drop me a comment if you know what it means. What am I supposed to do? I'm feeling foolish at this moment because ignorance is not bliss.

Went to the doctor and got a clean bill of health. Getting my blood drawn was not painful. I closed my eyse and thought about Point Lobos in Carmel/Big Sur. Felt like a fire ant sting, but I think fire ants hurt worse. The technician was pretty good.

It will be a few days before the blood test results come back. I was told the HIV test could take a week. Lovely! I was hoping to have the doctor paper notarized by this Friday. I'm going to have to give my husband's doctor another blank form because the technician accidently wrote my blood pressure information on his form. Then she scratched it out and signed her initials. I saw red flags going up at CCAA with that mess up. Besides, I think doctors have really bad handwriting. Might as well have them do it. Why can't they have tiny computers in their patient offices or carry a laptop and just print it out? I think their offices are so far behind in technology.

This whole adoption process is a lesson in patience.

Comments:
There is a game going around the blogging world, it involved answering a few questions. I was the one who tagged you, if you scroll down on my website I think 3 entries you will see where I answered the questions. You can copy and paste from my site to yours, erase my answer and replace with your own. If you need more help email me, to let me know.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?