Saturday, January 28, 2006

 

Forget Where I Parked the Car

How embarrassing. I walked around the grocery store parking lot for five minutes, lugging around the cart, trying to find my car. I decided to walk to the end of a row and walk past each row pointing my automatic door opener clicking the PANIC button. Hey! It was a panicking moment! The alarm went off. Whew!

When I go to a store I frequently shop at, I always park in the same row even if I have to park out further. This time, I was thinking to myself, I want a change, let me park my car ----> Over there.

Well, it turns out I really did park my car in the row I usually park. I forgot because I drove around trying to find another row to park in, but must have gravitated to my usual area. I guess I'm a creature of habit even though I say I like to be adventurous.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?