Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

Elvis Has Left the Building

Ms. Exec Admin to the VP was given an ultimatum on Friday afternoon [while I was out getting the doctor reports fixed] to shape up or ship out. She chose to leave the company immediately. I received a call on Friday evening from the director of our division to tell me I am immediately going to cover administrative assistance for the VP until a replacement is found. Which will probably be about two months.

I have a good opportunity to ask for more $$ and do both jobs. It would just be a matter of streamlining some processes and becoming more efficient & organized at work as well as at home. It is rather tempting. Scott thinks I should wait a week. The VP is traveling this week (doesn't mean I won't be busy -- I'll be joined at the hip via cell phone) and I have a good time to evaluate the climate.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?