Friday, December 02, 2005

 

Weight Requirement for China??

I received the strangest call today from GWCA. I was told they were still reviewing our application. They said we used the old application and that the new application has one section added; height and weight.

I've heard through the china adoption forum that there is a rumor going around about height and weight which may be considered in future adoptions. Meaning, our adoption is a future adoption considering we haven't even been accepted. Apparently, CCAA was having a meeting today with agencies and supposedly several agencies were going to ask that question. I guess we'll know something in a few days.

Anyway, I was too scared to ask what the question implies.

My height and weight: 4ft 11in , 122 lbs
DH height and weight: 6ft 2in, 250 lbs < - I told them his weight was 255.

DH and I joined a gym in September, so we've been losing weight. Hopefully, our weight is within whatever requirements the CCAA sets.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?