Thursday, December 08, 2005

 

University of Texas going to Rose Bowl

Just a side note. University of Texas, Austin is going to the Rose Bowl in Pasedena. 2nd year in a row.

Okay, well I never attented Univ of Texas, but many of neighbors. I'm from a smaller university called Texas State University about 50 miles from here, but I think in 30 years we will be big rivals.

On another topic, Texas State changed their name a few years ago from Southwest Texas State. Give it some time. Since they changed their name, their attendence doubled the first year. I started to get my masters degree in legal studies there before I decided moving from an executive administrator at a large company with predictable hours to a legal assistant with unpredictable hours was about the same pay. It wasn't worth completing my masters degree.

Besides, what do you want on your tombstone? Loving wife and dedicated mother or loyal to the work clock?

I've already chosen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?