Saturday, December 24, 2005

 

I Couldn't Do It


DH and I were all set to go to my dad's side of the family for Christmas eve. I decided at 4:10pm I couldn't face my family after our loss. Especially since there have been two births in the family in the last 3 months.


My step-mother gave me a little grief, but I quickly got over feeling guilty. By the way, I have something very interesting to tell you about what she asked me yesterday. I'll post it tomorrow. I will go visit dad's family later next week invidually.

Tomorrow shall be interesting. I will try to make my first rib roast. I know it doesn't seem that difficult. You just throw some herbs on a hunk of meat and toss it into a low temperature oven for a several hours. I do not want to get this wrong. That hunk of meat cost $70. Darn the holidays! They raised the price to $8 a pound prior to Christmas. Last week, the same cut of meat was $5 a pound.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?