Thursday, December 22, 2005

 

Holiday Shopping

I have baby lust. Okay readers, not that kind -- perverts! I have been shopping for Christmas gifts the last two days and all I can shop for is our future daughter(s). I wonder what size she/they will wear during their first Christmas in America?

NOTE: I think I will stop referring to twins. It gets kind of tedious. So, readers, you know we want to adopt twins. Going forward we will say "her or our daughter". The probability is high we will get one, not two. We hope for two, but will be extremely happy with one.

Anyway, I find myself walking into Baby Gap & Childrens Place Clothing Store. Why? I have two nieces, but my husband already bought them their gifts. I calculate how long we will have to wait before our child is placed with us. So, we are thinking we will get our daughter somewhere around July 2007. There is so much winter clothing on sale. I am deciding whether to come back in January for after Christmas sales and buy a size 18 month dress and snow outfit. Okay! So, in central Texas it snows every 3 years for one day. The snow suits are adorable. Besides, you never know if we may take her skiing. I was 30 years old before I saw my first mountain of snow and officially learned to ski. (I grew up poor and never got a chance to go skiing with my friends). I digress... I saw this adorable holiday dress too with a matching jacket. So cute!! I so badly want to fill her closet and bedroom with funiture RIGHT NOW.

(sigh) I have to finish my autobiography tomorrow. DH told me he is going to turn his homework in late. Great! I wonder what the SW will think? I decided to put a positive spin on my childhood. I hate to open myself up to negative crap.

Comments:
hello
my name is monique . my husband and i have deciced to adopt. we to should recieve our daughter a in the fall of 2007 . it seems so far away when i think about dates , but i know she is worth it and everything we have to go through.

here is my e-mail i set it up to talk with other mother who arre going through the same thing , so we can wait and chat with one another . smr06195@yahoo.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?