Wednesday, December 14, 2005

 

Cross-Eyed from Paperchase

I feel like I am reading how to put together a bike that needs to be assembled before Christmas day. The adoption manual reads... well...like a manual.

If you live in Texas, the next two pages are for you.
If you live outside of texas, go to page 3.
If your homestudy is conducted other than by representatives from GWCA, go to page 5.

At least it is better than reading the IRS tax descriptions. Hah!

If you haven't had a chance to visit the blog Research China, you should. There is a very compelling interview with two birthmothers.

Update on the birth certificates. BC's received from a Texas county are considered notarized. Yippee!! I don't have to get one from state archives. DH's birthcard is legit too, but not only do I have to get it authenticated, I also have to write a notarized note explaining Hurricane Katrina.
We also received a call from our social worker. We are going to do two interviews the week after Christmas; sw & me and sw & DH. We'll set up the couples interview for sometime in January. That reminds me I have to go make photocopies of our birth certificates. Off to the copier...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?